23 Mar Spring Forward Your Business with a Virtual Assistant
Spring, the season of rebirth and renewal, is here and it is perfect time for you to open your eyes to new opportunities for your business. Now is the time to start anew and consider some non-traditional ways of getting things done!
Have you ever considered working with a Virtual Assistant?
For those of you who are in the dark: a Virtual Assistant (VA) is a self-employed professional who works from their own office to support clients with administrative, marketing, technical, social or general business tasks.
6 reasons you may want to work with a Virtual Assistant and SPRING forward your business:
- You need a BREATH OF AIR – you’re drowning in the overwhelm of your workload.
- Your to do list seems to continuously GROW.
- You see the GREEN – if only you could focus more on revenue generating responsibilities.
- You want to be more PRODUCTIVE and LESS STRESSED.
- You know you need help to FLOURISH but can’t afford a full time employee.
- You need – MORE TIME and HAPPINESS in your life.
Any business can benefit from working with a Virtual Assistant.
Hiring a virtual assistant allows you to focus on revenue generating tasks and grow your business while ensuring the necessary administrative and marketing tasks run smoothly behind the scenes.
Working with a Virtual Assistant can RENEW your business.
- Email marketing – newsletters, event marketing
- Social Media
- Document and presentation support
- Develop new or maintain current website
- Create flyers or postcards
- Promotional mailings
- Blog writing an posting
- Database organization and maintenance
- and more!
If you are interested in any or all of these things, please contact Jamie at 646.620.4774 or Jamie@jamieandfriends.com so we can set up a time to have a conversation.
And of course, if you know anyone who may be able to benefit from our Virtual Assistant services, please do pass the information along.
Looking forward to hearing from you!