02 Jan It’s the Year of the Virtual Assistant
Welcome to the New Year! We all have our own personal resolutions for this year but when it comes to career and business, I think it’s unanimous – we want GROWTH and SUCCESS.
Here are some questions to ask yourself about how you were running your business in 2012. Consider what you would do differently to achieve the growth you need in 2013.
- Did you feel overwhelmed and stressed with your workload?
- Did you find yourself working on routine items when you should have been working on more critical tasks?
- Did you work unnecessary hours to keep up with tedious administrative tasks?
- Could you have used some help but couldn’t afford someone full time?
- Did you have the freedom and time you wanted to spend with your family and enjoy your personal life?
If any of these questions resonate with you, hiring a virtual assistant may be the best decision you will ever make for your business’ success.
Working with Jamie & Friends SAVES YOU time, SAVES YOU money, SAVES YOU overhead costs, SAVES YOU operating expenses and SAVES YOU the commitment of hiring a full time employee.